Offer ended on October 4, 2019
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Human Resources and Management. He/She will be responsible for establishment of learning strategies and performance programmes.
- Responsible for establishment of the training and performance programmes
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Ensure through training and development the bank’s human resources have the appropriate job related skills and knowledge needed for desired productivity;
- Ensure all employee performance programs have appropriate learning & development activities attached;
- Create records of employees’ training activities and report on outcomes;
- Design, develop and oversee a staff performance appraisal system for the Bank;
- Carry out any other duties assigned by Supervisor or Managing Director from time to time.
- Master’s Degree/Postgraduate qualifications in Human Resources, Public Administration, Business Administration or related discipline;
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, of which 2 must be in a senior level in reputable company or financial institution;
- Excellent and well developed interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Leadership, motivation and people management skills;
- Strong written and communication skills with ability to write reports in a concise and focused style;
- Must be a team player, very self-motivated and able to manage and prioritize work load with minimum supervision;
- Highly developed Computer skills;
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package,career development opportunities and excellent working environment.
Closing date: Applications should reach the undersigned not later than 4.00 pm on Friday, 16th August 2019.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank,
4th Floor Acacia Estates Building, Plot 84 Kinondoni Road,
P.O. Box 63372, 14109 DAR ES SALAAM.
For further information, please visit the Bank’s website: