Offer ended on March 14, 2019
Nature and Scope:
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director. He/she will be responsible for the Human Resources and Administrative Services policy development and implementation, geared towards attainment of the strategic objectives and goals of the bank.
- To develop appropriate human resource or administrative
services policies and procedures and ensure their effective
- To prepare budgets in the respective areas, obtain approval
and control expenditure within budget.
- To coordinate the selection, recruitment, induction,placement
and manpower planning.
- To provide guidance to both management and staff on all
matters relating to industrial employee relations including
terms and conditions of service.
- To ensure provision of effective and efficient office and other
administrative services including timely and cost-effective
procurement of goods and services, such as stationery, other
office supplies,transport, cleaning, physical security,
telephone, fax,email and messenger services and
maintenance of company assets.
- To develop targeted training plans for the bank and ensure
- To prepare, co-ordinate and manage the performance
management system of the bank.
- To develop and manage the bank’s relationship with various
stakeholders, such as government offices,suppliers,customers
and the general public.
- To co-ordinate and arrange the bank’s functions,conferences
and staff get together.
- To prepare periodic reports to the Management and Board on
Human Resources and Administrative Services.
- To carry out any other duties
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
- Master’s Degree/Postgraduate qualifications in Human
Resources, Public Administration, Business Administration or
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience, of which 4 must be
in a senior level in reputable company or financial institution;
- Excellent and well developed interpersonal and
- Leadership, motivation and people management skills;
- Strong written and communication skills with ability to write
reports in a concise and focused style;
- Must be a team player, very self-motivated and able to
manage and prioritize work load with minimum supervision;
- Highly developed Computer skills;
- Possession of knowledge of the banking industry and its
related laws, regulations, policies and procedures will be an
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION AND DEADLINE
Qualified candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address shown below, enclosing:
- Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position;
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
- Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of the candidate;
- Certified copies of relevant certificates
- Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.
Closing date: Applications should reach the undersigned not later than 4.00 pm on Thursday, 14th March 2019.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank,
4th Floor Acacia Estates Building, Plot 84 Kinondoni Road,
P.O. Box 63372,
14109 DAR ES SALAAM.
For further information, please visit the Bank’s website: