- Qualified candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address shown below, enclosing Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position;
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
- Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of the candidate;
- Certified copies of relevant certificates Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.
Offer ended on May 13, 2019
The successful candidate will report to the Director of Credit and Business Management. He/She has overall responsibility for the appraisal of credit applications and management of corporate relationships and loan portfolio.
- To obtain all the client information necessary for the appraisal of a credit proposition and liaise with Credit Analysts as and when appropriate.
- To prepare and submit an Application for Credit in relation to proposed credit facilities.
- To prepare and ensure issuance of an offer letter to the client based on the approved Application for Credit.
- To co-ordinate with other departments to ensure that all required documentation is prepared and that this complies with the terms of the credit approval.
- To maintain frequent and close contact with each client and continuously monitor outstanding credit facilities.
- To monitor receipt of periodical statement of balance sheet,profit and loss, inventory, receivables, etc. from the client as required by the terms of the credit approval.
- To monitor the value of security and inspect goods hypothecated/pledged to the bank in accordance with the terms of the credit approval.
- To maintain the credit grading of clients under continuous review and to propose revision of the credit grading to credit Department as and when appropriate.
- To build capacity and provide business advisory services to corporate clients, micro, small and medium sized enterprises.
- To document meetings and other significant developments in call reports to be circulated as appropriate and retained on the client file.
- To carry out any other duties assigned by the Director of Credit and Business Management from time to time.
- Master’s Degree/Postgraduate qualifications in Business Administration, Economics, Agricultural Economics, Banking,Finance or related discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience of which 4 must be in a senior post in a bank or financial or related institution.
- Knowledge of agricultural finance products.
- Leadership, motivation and people management skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Banking computer skills.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and excellent working environment.
Closing date: Applications should reach the undersigned not later than 4.00 pm on Monday, 13th May 2019.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank,
4th Floor Acacia Estates Building, Plot 84 Kinondoni Road,
P.O. Box 63372, 14109 DAR ES SALAAM