Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and excellent working environment.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank,
4th Floor Acacia Estates Building, Plot 84 Kinondoni Road,
P.O. Box 63372, 14109 DAR ES SALAAM.
For further information, please visit the Bank’s website:
Offer ended on March 14, 2019
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director. He/She will be responsible for management of bank’s internal and external communication including, provision of public relations and protocol services; maintenance of bank’s relationship with stakeholders and the media; bank’s engagement with the Government and other external partners as well as marketing of bank’s products and services to the public.
- Develop and manage implementation of bank’s Communication Strategy;
- Develop and manage the bank’s relationship with business associates, Government Ministries/Departments/Agencies, Embassies and the general public;
- Formulate and implement appropriate market strategies and plans so as to attain set objectives,Provide input in formulating Bank strategy policies and procedures to match with customer’s taste and behavior,
- Monitor local news media, analyze and review news and business events to inform management of significant developments and identify emerging issues that might impact on the bank’s image;
- Plan, prepare and layout and design marketing materials, including leaflets, brochures, press releases, business leaflets, and develop/ manage a website aimed at promoting the bank’s products and image.
- Liaise with news media including issuance of press releases and responding to media inquiries concerning the bank;
- Coordinate advertising, marketing and promotion work for the bank’s products and services including management of branding for the bank;
- Organize and arrange news conferences, press/publicity events, exhibitions and trade fairs;
- Prepare and conduct bank’s awareness programs to disseminate key information to the public on bank undertakings and developments;
- Represent the bank and act as the spokesperson in public events;
- Coordinate protocol and other logistics related to handling of bank visitors from within and outside the country;
- Coordinate engagement of the bank with internal and external stakeholders and bank responses to quests;
- Manage and update the bank’s website;
- Carry out any other related duties as may be assigned to him/her by the Managing Director from time to time.
- Master’s degree/post graduate qualifications in Public Relations, international Relations, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a banking/financial or related institution at the Senior Officer level. (experience in financial institution is an added advantage)
- Must be a team player, very self-motivated and able to manage and prioritize work load with minimum supervision;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of marketing and communications issues.
- Knowledge of banking products and procedures.
- Ability to communicate and present information well both orally and written.
- Must have good communication skills and able to write press releases and reports
- Ability to understand the scope of own authority and know when to highlight issues and seek authorization / advice.
Qualified candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address shown below, enclosing:
- Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position;
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
- Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of the candidate;
- Certified copies of relevant certificates
- Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.