Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and excellent working environment.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank,
4th Floor Acacia Estates Building, Plot 84 Kinondoni Road,
P.O. Box 63372, 14109 DAR ES SALAAM.
For further information, please visit the Bank’s website:
Offer ended on March 14, 2019
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Information Communication Technology. He/ she will work with all departments and external stakeholders to redesign bank’s business processes so as to improve their efficiency
- Provide the bank with management consulting on organization process redesign and introduction of business processes.
- Assist with the analysis and implementation of process improvements as a team leader • Support and influence processes change initiatives and assist
business departments with writing proposals on required solutions for improving their efficiency.
- Support the acquisition of new technology by participating in Proof of Concepts, documenting requirements, and evaluating solution capabilities.
- Analyze data and assess performance of implemented ICT solutions against specified requirements for optimization.
- Assists in managing projects, creating project charters,baseline/project metrics, data collection plans, pilot plans,control plans, high-level training/implementation plans, etc.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by Supervisor or Managing Director from time to time.
- Master’s Degree/Postgraduate qualifications in IT systems management or Business Administration (preferably) with undergraduate degree / qualifications in information technology related fields.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience, of which 2 must be in a senior level in reputable company (experience in financial institution is an added advantage)
- Knowledge of business and information systems environment
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Experience with business transformation and business process redesign with the support of IT systems
- Knowledge of As-Is and To-Be business process mapping and how to tie processes to IT system requirements, including financial management or ERP
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively a with business users and project team while providing objective insights that support a change management mindset
- Professional Certifications in change management and project management
- Strong written and communication skills with ability to write reports in a concise and focused style;
- Must be a team player, very self-motivated and able to manage and prioritize work load with minimum supervision;
Qualified candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address shown below, enclosing:
- Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position;
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
- Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of the candidate;
- Certified copies of relevant certificates
- Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.