- Qualified candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address shown below, enclosing Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position;
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
- Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of the candidate;
- Certified copies of relevant certificates Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.
Offer ended on May 13, 2019
The successful candidate will report to the Director of Credit and Business Management. He/She has overall responsibility for the business development and management of corporate relationships
- To develop and market the bank’s business through contact with corporate customers, high net-worth individuals,government and quasi-government bodies, and other prospective clients.
- To identify companies of good credit standing likely to have a requirement for the corporate banking services of the bank.
- To identify and develop business opportunities with companies/clients at a satisfactory rate of return to the bank.
- To serve clients’ needs through a range of bank’s products and services by originating loans and projects.
- To provide a superior level of customer relations and service; and ensure compliance with bank’s policies and procedures.
- To review the lending portfolio annually and as when required.
- To prepare portfolio review reports and alert relevant Directorates and Departments on required actions.
- To communicate the strategic plan to subordinates in regard to business expansion, acquisition and marketing.
- To provide leadership, training and supervision to officers and other personnel within the department.
- To offer technical assistance and directions regarding marketing of bank’s products and services.
- To facilitate preparation of business plans and budgets for the Department.
- To carry out any other duties assigned by the Director of Credit and Business Management from time to time.
- Master’s Degree/Postgraduate qualifications in Business Administration, Economics, Agricultural Economic, Banking,Finance or related discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience of which 4 must be in a senior post in a bank or financial or related institution.
- Knowledge of agricultural finance products.
- Leadership, motivation and people management skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Banking computer skills.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and excellent working environment.
Closing date: Applications should reach the undersigned not later than 4.00 pm on Monday, 13th May 2019.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank,
4th Floor Acacia Estates Building, Plot 84 Kinondoni Road,